Motion 2842-222

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion 2842-222

Hello I installed the motion 2842 on Saturday after days of trying to configure the night only mode. I'm using it for night only because I want it to turn on the lights I have wired to 2477d switch.
    I linked it first to the responding 2477 switch and it worked fine Saturday night. As I walked by it sent a push notification to my phone and the light turned on. Last night I tested it again. It sent a push notification to my phone but did not turn on the linked responder. Any idea of why it stopped working?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Isitnojoke; 10-09-2017, 01:25 PM.

Can you turn the light on from the app? If you can, that will confirm that the switch is receiving signals. While it won't fix the problem, at least you'll know the switch can be controlled

Comment

I’m using 1 fixture with 3 Cree led bulbs a total of 51 watts.
      Yes the switch works from the app.
      I have 2 other motion sensors same model I use those all day out side and those work fine. But I don’t use them for turning on responders.

Comment

It’s a colonial about 2500 sq ft. I have about 15 dual band devices thoughout the house. No dimming lights or flickering on the circuit.
        Ita really driving me crazy. I reset the motion yesterday and changed the setting to detect motion all times. It worked now for a day. I walked by it a little bit ago and when It detected motion the sensor blinked rapidly about 7-8. The light shut off after the timer but the motion doesn’t seem to reset. It still shows detected motion on the app??

Comment

Yes I have a few dual band lamp modules. Funny thing is I have one in the house almost directly behind the motion sensor.

I have a outlet underneath the sensor I will try to move around one of them. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X