Countdown timers don't seem to work when set through software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countdown timers don't seem to work when set through software

When setting motion sensors up using DEVICE OPTIONS the countdown timer does not work and the sensor reports nearly every 15 seconds. If I remove number 5 jumper and turn off DEVICE OPTIONS the countdown controlled by the switch operates correctly.

If jumper 5 is removed, then software has no control of the motion sensor settings. Which software are you using?
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

IOS on a Iphone 6. Jumper is not removed where the countdown timers do not work. if i remove the jumper then the adjust dial for the countdown seems to work okay, but i lose the ability to run in occupancy mode.

additionally, on HUB II, the light continues to stay green, where on the HUB I the light changed from green to blue when in operation. Should HUB II light change to blue?

Comment

Awesome and interesting article. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.
        MyMercy
        Last edited by Finlay69; 09-08-2022, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X