Multiple off request for same module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple off request for same module

I am in the process of converting from X10 modules to Insteon, then again maybe not. New issue, every morning at 7:30AM I have a module that turns on the garden sprinkler pump. The pump stays on for 4 minutes watering the gardens, then turns off. Has been working fine (I think) except for today. I went outside and noticed that the pump was still on (after watering the garden with about 150 gallons of RAIN water from the 10 rain barrels. The module's LED and the HUBs LED's were green, so I assume that it did not receive the signal. The iPhone App still showed the garden status as "ON". So, on X10 (which I just hooked the sprinklers back up to until I resolve this issue) I was able to create 4 off commands for the garden watering module spaced a 1 minute apart to insure that the unit turned off. Never had an issue. The module is located in doors.

Any ideas?

Can I create 4 off requests with the Insteon for the same module 1 minute apart? Not even sure that the Insteon would allow that request to be programmed.

Don
    Insteon Hub 2245-222
    Last edited by Mustang65; 03-19-2017, 08:44 AM.

Thank you TFitzpatri8.. I will give it a try.

Don

Comment

Working...
    X