Can't commit links to plug-in dimmer 2457D2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't commit links to plug-in dimmer 2457D2

This dimmer module works ok when controlled by the hub, houselinc, or my phone, but I cannot get it to be a responder to another switch. When using Houselinc to create links, the database of the dimmer shows the links as pending. Resynchronizing or writing to the dimmer doesn't fix it. I've run the Houselinc tools to detect and repair links with no luck. There are always unsynchronized links for both controllers and responders of that LampLinc dimmer. All other devices sync OK.
    The LampLinc firmware is 43 (hex). I appreciate any insight into this problem. Thanks!

HouseLinc is a legacy product and support ended years ago. There may be difficulties with any product released after support ended. You may or may not have success with such devices and HL.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

One of the best battery backups for Wi-Fi routers is the APC Back-UPS Connect. It has a capacity of 6700mAh and can provide up to 4.5 hours of backup power for your Wi-Fi router. It also has a USB port that can be used to charge your mobile devices during a power outage. try this out

Comment

Working...
      X