2342 Heartbeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2342 Heartbeat

I am attempting to supervise a 2342 mini-remote with periodic heartbeat transmissions. The 2342 dev notes indicate that this is supported with a I'm Alive feature and that the periodicity of the transmissions can be set with a programmable Sleep Interval. The 2342 I'm working with is V2.0S. I'm using a 2413S PLM and properly sending i2CS compliant checksums where required. While I'm am able to use the Set Operating Flags Command ($20) to change other device parameters, the Command which toggles Operating flag b5 (the NoImAlive bit) doesn't seem to work - b5 remains set indicating I'm Alive transmits are NOT enabled. Seperately, when I use a GET command ($2E), the Sleep Interval timers are null. While I'm able to use an Extended Direct SET (w Checksum) to change other values such as Awake Time, I can't change the Sleep Interval from null. It would appear that this entire space is shutoff and not responsive to the commands documented in the developer notes.
    Is the I'M ALIVE feature documented in the dev notes currently supported on 2342s and how do I enable the feature?
Working...
X