Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeanM
    replied
    if you are able, try plugging the dimmer module into the pass through outlet on the front of the I/O Linc. That usually works for me.

Leave a comment:

• ntotheizzick
    replied
    Originally posted by BLH View Post
    The I/OLinc is a power line only Insteon Module. There is a chance you have a signal issue between the HUB location and the I/OLinc.
    The Open/Closed Sensor is an RF only device and it is probably having a better communications to a close Dual Band Module. That is then sending the status to the HUB.
    Thanks! The distance to the hub is only about 6-10 feet, and I did install a spare plug-in dimmer module in a nearby outlet to hopefully try to boost any signal, but no change.

Leave a comment:

• BLH
    replied
    The I/OLinc is a power line only Insteon Module. There is a chance you have a signal issue between the HUB location and the I/OLinc.
    The Open/Closed Sensor is an RF only device and it is probably having a better communications to a close Dual Band Module. That is then sending the status to the HUB.

Leave a comment:

• alphanstein
    replied
    I found that the status via the i/o link is intermittent. I then found this hack from another user and just implemented the same way he shows in the video since it is a quick fix. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o49xC-AXY9w

Leave a comment:

• ntotheizzick
    started a topic Garage door kit - no sensor state in app

Garage door kit - no sensor state in app

Just installed the garage door kit and everything seems to be working, however I'm not getting any sensor information (green or red lights) in the ios app. In the exoanded view of the switch in the app, it says "sensor closed" with a grey bubble, and does not change whether the door is open or closed. The sensor light on the io module itself is green. Any ideas?
Working...
X