How to reset relay every 20 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to reset relay every 20 minutes

Hi! I have the 2450 wired to a tankless water heater On/Off switch. The relay works but the heater has a safety feature built in to turn off the propane source and force a manual Restart. This re-sparks the igniter to make sure that the propane is staying lit. I would like to setup the I/O Linc to reset every 20 minutes so I do not have to manually do it myself. Do anyone know of a way to to do this?

What are you using to control your devices?

Comment

Just using the Insteon app currently. I can't find any other smart home app that will detect the I/O Linc.

Comment

App for your HUB or ISY994i interface?

Comment

App for the HUB. Its looking like ill have to program through ISY

Comment

You could try setting up a re-occurring timer through something like Stringify or IFTTT...but the ISY would be more robust and reliable in this case.

Comment

Stingify might work. I've never created a flow before. Especially one that repeats until told otherwise.

Comment

Stringify could work. However being that it's cloud based, you do run into issues where their servers could be down or network issues in general. Personally, for critical things, I refuse to use cloud based programming

Comment

Working...
                X