Led compatibility list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Led compatibility list

I am new to insteon and though I came across a list of tested brands or models of leds at some point. I can't find it now. Does anyone know the location of this information or have a list

Thanks
    Adam

I wouldn't worry about the list as much only because updates to bulbs can render the list inaccurate. I would recommend purchasing your bulb of choice and testing it for compatibility prior to investing heavily into 1 bulb.

With that said, Philips warm glow, feit, and crew are a few brands that have consistently worked well with Insteon.

When buying I would purchase a few extra only to ensure that future changes to the bulbs doesn't change how they operate. The could be color temperature, look, brightness, and other stuff.

Comment

As mentioned. Manufacturers do change their designs.
      I had some Philips Alien Head style LED bulbs. They modified the electronics and used fewer LEDs at a brighter intensity. They acted differently on dimmers. Only an 'A' was added to the part number to differentiate the two different versions.

Comment

Darn kind of sounds like but for the future ,test heavily and pray for few changes. The bleeding (cutting) edge is a troubling place to be I guess . Thanks for the replies

Comment

Working...
        X