Video Grid Software for Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Grid Software for Mac?

Now that browser support is busted on Mac, does anyone know of a good Mac app that will display 9 Insteon cameras on a grid? I can't find any in the Mac App Store.

I got some good help from Daniel in Insteon support. The FoscamVMS app is what you want. The version is 1.1.6 from 2015, but it still runs on Mojave. It took a while to set everything up but I'm looking at my 9-grid again with HD. And this app apparently allows you to configure alarms and storage locations, etc. The app is a little buggy, had to Force Quit it a few times. I also had to create a local user account in order to drag-drop cameras into the right order. I only saw SD at first but HD kicked in later. All my cams are on Gigabit ethernet, some using PoE.

By the way, the few IP Camera apps available on the Mac App Store are pretty terrible, so don't waste your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scenario View Post
      I got some good help from Daniel in Insteon support. The FoscamVMS app is what you want. The version is 1.1.6 from 2015, but it still runs on Mojave. It took a while to set everything up but I'm looking at my 9-grid again with HD. And this app apparently allows you to configure alarms and storage locations, etc. The app is a little buggy, had to Force Quit it a few times. I also had to create a local user account in order to drag-drop cameras into the right order. I only saw SD at first but HD kicked in later. All my cams are on Gigabit ethernet, some using PoE.

By the way, the few IP Camera apps available on the Mac App Store are pretty terrible, so don't waste your time.
      Hi there,
      Sorry to post here, but I am curious to know some of my posts are not visible on this forum which is perfectly submitted here and appearing correctly on forum when I was last time login into my account...

do you have any idea about this problem?

I am waiting for your reply.... thanks
      Last edited by dustine79; 02-27-2023, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Final Cut Pro : Final Cut Pro est un logiciel de montage vidéo professionnel développé par Apple. Il offre une large gamme d'outils d'édition et d'effets vidéo, y compris une fonction de grille vidéo qui vous permet d'organiser et d'afficher plusieurs vidéos dans une grille.
        Last edited by INSTEON John; 08-11-2023, 02:15 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Originally posted by gbwsdownload View Post
          Final Cut Pro : Final Cut Pro est un logiciel de montage vidéo professionnel développé par Apple. Il offre une large gamme d'outils d'édition et d'effets vidéo, y compris une fonction de grille vidéo qui vous permet d'organiser et d'afficher plusieurs vidéos dans une grille.
          is this app available for free?
          Last edited by INSTEON John; 08-11-2023, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X