Hub Pro garbage??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hub Pro garbage??

I just got a couple of the Hub Pro, i went to my house to install one of them, and no luck, none of the 2 units worked, that means 2 out of 2 fail, that is 100% failure, there has to be something wrong with the insteon Quality Control?, .
    I end up installing an Insteon Hub V2, it is partially working, (the time events do not work fine ), but it is a cheap product anyways??
    I have been trying to sell your product guys, but with this results will be hard!!!

Did you try contacting Insteon support directly? 866-243-8022 or http://www.insteon.com/support/ ...this is a user forum so if you have some specific scenario or trying to figure out something that's not in the documentation a lot of times you will find help here, but if you are saying something doesn't work out of the box you should contact support
    Hub 2245-222, ID 46.F7.AE, Prod
    Insteon for Hub App v1.15.4 build 334
    53 Insteon devices

Comment

Make sure you turn your keychain on in your IOS device. That's one of the main things people forget to do which will prevent your hub pro from connecting to homekit.

Comment

Ya, it's pretty much garbage. I've had it for almost a year now and about 30% of the time it fails to turn things on or off. It could be a flaw in HomeKit or it could be the hub. Who knows. I run all but 1 light on my old v1 hub because of the unreliability. Been waiting months for Insteon to acknowledge what the issue is.

Comment

Have you updated the hub? There's been quite a few updates pushed to the hub.

Comment

Working...
          X