Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to access the Hub to clear schedules

Hello All,
    Back when Insteon went out of business I was using Home assistant to control my Hub without any issues until recently. It seems the time zone or something is wrong and it is running a schedule to turn on/off lights at the wrong time. Is there a way to clear the settings? I no longer have access to the Hub through the App. I believe it is a paid service now? Does this mean in order to clear 1 old schedule setting in the hub I have to buy a subscription? Or is there an Admin way to do this?

First you have to identify the scheduling system, login credentials, access the system, locate the system, clear the system then confirm action.
    Last edited by INSTEON John; 07-14-2023, 03:11 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Originally posted by alextrebek View Post
      Hello All,
      Back when Insteon went out of business I was using Home assistant to control my Hub without any issues until recently. It seems the time zone or something is wrong and it is running a schedule to turn on/off lights at the wrong time. Is there a way to clear the settings? I no longer have access to the Hub through the App. Does this mean in order to clear 1 old schedule setting in the hub I have to buy a subscription? Or is there an Admin way to do this?
      It's the same for me. To avoid having two devices compete with one another by running separate schedules, I want to remove all of the schedules on the Insteon Hub and only utilize HA to manage the schedules. I've searched high and low for an answer, but nobody appears to have one.
      Last edited by INSTEON John; 07-14-2023, 03:11 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Originally posted by alextrebek View Post
        Hello All,
        Back when Insteon went out of business I was using Home assistant to control my Hub without any issues until recently. It seems the time zone or something is wrong and it is running a schedule to turn on/off lights at the wrong time. Is there a way to clear the settings? I no longer have access rocket bot royale to the Hub through the App. I believe it is a paid service now? Does this mean in order to clear 1 old schedule setting in the hub I have to buy a subscription? Or is there an Admin way to do this?
        There is a Mass Management function on the web version that allows you to make modifications to all the planes assigned to a hub at once. Simply click "Clear all Schedules" next to each route you want to de-schedule, and the future timetable for all planes operating that route will be erased.

Comment

Clearing Schedules: If you need to clear old schedules on the Insteon Hub, this typically involves accessing the hub's settings, which may have been previously done through the Insteon app. If you no longer have access to the app, and the Hub has limited options for direct configuration, you might need to explore alternative methods. This could include resetting the Hub to its default settings (which should remove all schedules but will also erase other configurations), However, this should be done with caution, as it may affect your entire home automation setup.
          Last edited by INSTEON John; 08-21-2023, 09:33 AM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Working...
          X