NEED HELP for Modem codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED HELP for Modem codes

I am somewhat new to Insteon coding. I have a home automation system I wrote that is running my home. I recently added some Insteon din rail switches to control the lights in a new basement room. I added 2 Keypads to control the lights from two different locations. All that works well. I also purchased a 2413S modem to add to my computer to control these lights from the automation system. I have successfully been able to wright the code to control all the din rail devices. Now I want to control the keypads, so that from the computer, I can activate a key on the keypad and have it turn on the light or at least turn on the keypad button light. The main light in the room is tied to the keypad on the A key. I need to know how to control a keypad. I have linked the keypad with the modem and I found a code combination that would turn on the ceiling light but it also turns on other lights at the same time and turns on the wrong keypad light. Obviously, I am not doing this right. Can someone direct me to a document or tell me what codes to send to control the keypad? I have the Modem's Developer's Guide dated 2009 and that is what I am using but can't find how to control a keypad.
    Last edited by BillS; 09-13-2021, 11:52 AM.

Here you go:

http://cache.insteon.com/developer/2...-042013-en.pdf

Comment

Working...
    X