2245-222 Hub not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2245-222 Hub not updating

I am new to this forum, so apologize if this has been covered before. We have had Insteon for many years and it has been running OK, however changes I make to the app do not get entered in the hub, so the old scenes/schedules continue to run, even though the app shows the updated scenes/schedules. The green LED is on, so the hub appears to be online. I tried rebooting the hub several times with no luck.

I finally got frustrated enough to do a complete factory reset of the hub and all devices. I deleted my account and uninstalled the app. I then started over from scratch. I was able to add and program all my devices, scenes and schedules. The hub responded and everything seemed to work. A few days later, I tried to tweak the schedule on the app, but the changes never seem to make it into the hub. I did the full factory reset again (I'm getting pretty good at it), and got everything re-entered and working, but a few days later I am back in the same situation Is there something I am doing wrong? Thanks!

Are you making schedule changes while at home, in the same time zone/location as the hub?

Did you grant the app precise location access?

What was the original schedule? What are you changing to? Is the scene or device turning on, off, or not turning on or not turning off?

Comment

Hi, I am making the changes while at home, so everything should be on the same zone/location. I did grant access for my precise location. Two things I have noted: 1) I was using a scene that activates at sunrise. This turns off the porch light and turns on a fountain. The porch light turns off, but the fountain doesn't come on. I tried taking the fountain out of the scene and setting it to come on a set time, but it never did. I could manually turn it on, though. The second thing is I have another scene that is supposed to turn on the holiday lights. For some reason another scene activates at the same time. I tried deleting both and reprogramming them, but it still turns on the added lights. I would love to get these all working before we head out of town for a few days next week. thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X