2245-222 Hub not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2245-222 Hub not updating

I am new to this forum, so apologize if this has been covered before. We have had Insteon for many years and it has been running OK, however changes I make to the app do not get entered in the hub, so the old scenes/schedules continue to run, even though the app shows the updated scenes/schedules. The green LED is on, so the hub appears to be online. I tried rebooting the hub several times with no luck.

I finally got frustrated enough to do a complete factory reset of the hub and all devices. I deleted my account and uninstalled the app. I then started over from scratch. I was able to add and program all my devices, scenes and schedules. The hub responded and everything seemed to work. A few days later, I tried to tweak the schedule on the app, but the changes never seem to make it into the hub. I did the full factory reset again (I'm getting pretty good at it), and got everything re-entered and working, but a few days later I am back in the same situation Is there something I am doing wrong? Thanks!

Hi, I am making the changes while at home, so everything should be on the same zone/location. I did grant access for my precise location. Two things I have noted: 1) I was using a scene that activates at sunrise. This turns off the porch light and turns on a fountain. The porch light turns off, but the fountain doesn't come on. I tried taking the fountain out of the scene and setting it to come on a set time, but it never did. I could manually turn it on, though. The second thing is I have another scene that is supposed to turn on the holiday lights. For some reason another scene activates at the same time. I tried deleting both and reprogramming them, but it still turns on the added lights. I would love to get these all working before we head out of town for a few days next week. thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X