Insteon Switch not operating DIN Rail switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon Switch not operating DIN Rail switch

HI Can anyone advise if I can dump or read all the instructions programmed by the user ?

I have replaced a Mains plug-in unit with a DIN rail mounted on-off switch. The Plug in was a responder to the another DIN rail unit AND a mini switch (1 way)... It was used to switch on a hot water pump even when the heating went off to keep the hot water circulating longer in the radiators. Prior to the change the mini switch worked perfectly with the plug in unit

The new DIN rail acts as a responder to the existing DIN rail - no problem, but now, there is a delay (10+ seconds) when using the mini switch, both on and off with sometimes no response. NB The mini switch is in the living room while the DIN Rail is now in a cellar but linear distance is approx 5-7m. only 1 wooden floor

I have read if you dont correctly remove old commands it creates delays in obeying instructions due to repeat attempts. I have factory reset the switch and DIN rail and re-programmed - no different.

Can I read and check if my hub is holding old commands relevant to the set up, then I can remove these or discount this as a cause of the problem.

Any other constuctive comments to get to the source of the issue welcome

Thanks

Dave

No. Nothing like that. No X10 kit. Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X