Changing linked (grouped?) device in Hub doesn't change other devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing linked (grouped?) device in Hub doesn't change other devices

I recently added a bunch (about 40 for a total of ~45) of Switches to my Insteon installation. AS part of the project, I replaced three sets of multi-way switches and linked all the relevant devices in each group using the long press, single press, walk to each device and press, etc. process. IT works great when I go to a "dummy" switch and change the dimming level. The levels change on the load switch and any other "dummy" switches. The LEDs indicate the correct state on all members of the group.

I then added all devices to the hub via the iOS app. When I change the state (on/off/dim) on the device carrying the load using the hub via the app or Alexa, the state doesn't change on the other linked switch devices. So if I set my hallway lights to 50% for the switch device with the load attached by using the app, the actual lights behave correctly, but the "dummy" switches do not change their LED status.

Is this normal behavior or did I miss something? Is there a way to make it so all linked devices in a group react to a hub command the same?

Thanks for any help or guidance anyone out there can provide.

-rd
Working...
X