Hub does not connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hub does not connect

've having the same kind of problem getting my Insteon Hub online, and having only a solid red LED. I usually use by ISY994i/IR PRO for managing this, but there are some thing more easily done with then native hub.

First, I changed my router a while back, and this problem occurred at about the same time, I think. I installed a Deco mesh network. Almost all the options are disabled, including IPv6. Right now there are no address reservations and no port forwarding. Software is up to date. I have turned off anti-virus, etc.

Second, I’m using an Insteon Hub 2245-222, rev. 1.4-40115. When viewing the hub from the back, the internet port LED lights are as follows: from the rear, solid amber LED on the left, occasionally blinking green LED on the right. At the front, there is a solid red LED. I’ve done both the network reset and the general reset, neither of which seems to improve the situation.

I’ve tried to reach the hub through Safari at http://10.0.1.10:25105, but no luck. I’ve used IP Scanner Pro, and the hub does not show up on that. Neither is it visible on the Deco network app. I’ve also switched out my internet cable.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Larry
Working...
X