Hub pro stopped controlling every device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hub pro stopped controlling every device

Hi... been using Hub Pro for years as a conduit to HomeKit. Mostly works with some irritations.

Today everything that that is Insteon says “No Response”. That’s happened before and usually all it needs is to be unplugged for a minute or two and it works again. No such luck this time.

if I open the Insteon+ app it thinks it’s controlling the stuff... I press it and it turns green but of course nothing happens. However the Insteon+ app can still control my philips hue bulbs, but I’m guessing that The Insteon+ app is really just showing what HomeKit it telling it to show?

Any suggestions? I really, really don’t want to have to wipe out the Insteon hub and start over with 25+ Insteon devices and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY don’t want to complete wipe out HomeKit and re-enter upwards of 70 devices again.

I have long long ago lost the manual for hub pro and I don’t even see any support for it any more. If I hit the reset switch does it kill everything or is it just a soft reboot? I assume if I hold it down for 10 seconds or so it’ll first-Birthday the hub pro?

Go to Insteon web site and support link - then click on search documentation - then type in hub pro. You should get link to manual.

Comment

Working...
    X