Ghost schedule? Can't find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost schedule? Can't find

My livingroom floor light is turning on every evening at 7:30pm, supposedly via my Insteon Hub schedule.

..however, for the life of me, I can't find that scheduled event anywhere in the Insteon system...

The hub is the only scheduler in my home, I have 3-4 lights programmed using the hub, and those programs seem to work fine.

But I need to figure out this ghost scheduled event.. how do I do that?

.. I'm preparing to do a full wipe/reset of the hub if necessary.. but would rather not as that will consume quite a bit of time to rebuild all existing events.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for the reply, I will try that! I'm trying to avoid wiping the Hub clean & start fresh, as that would be a fair bit of work..

I may have to do that anyway to solve my "other" annoying problem... Ever since I got the Hub, for some crazy reason it has the wrong day-of-the-week.. It thinks Saturday-Sunday is actually Friday-Saturday ??? Like, right now it is Monday, but the hub probably thinks it is Sunday... and there's no place on the device to tell it which weekday it currently is... seems a huge oversight..

,,as long as I set schedules claiming weekdays are Sunday-thru-Thursday though,, it all works fine. It's just a bit aggravating.

I will report back how my deleting of the floor lamp worked out,, It better NOT still turn on tonight at 7:30pm!! Thanks

Comment

Oh yes I forgot to mention, there are no defined tasks that occur at 7:30pm, & that adds to the baffle...
      I deleted the device after removing it from all schedules & then performed factory reset of the device.
      If it doesn't turn on this evening at 7:30pm I'll be pleased

So,, how do I fix my other problem? My hub thinks it is yesterday (day of the week)

Thanks!

Comment

Woohoo! The floor lamp didn't light up at 7:30 last night. Thanks for the advice!

I re-added the device after 7:30 and re-added it to existing schedules just like it was. All is well now..

As for the weekday issue..I've been used to having the hub think it is "yesterday" for so long I just leave it at that..

These schedules aren't crossing midnight. For example I have a schedule to turn some lights on each weekday morning, then send a OFF command around noon (in case I haven't manually turned them off yet). For those schedules I have to tell it "Sunday-thru-Thursday" and it does actually work. Initially it drove me NUTS until I figured out it was a weekday issue..

Comment

Working...
        X