No announcement yet.

Insteon Hub connection Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still having issues. It is so random. Sometimes it works ok other times it doesn't work at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RPSalty View Post
      3/9 - Late entry. HUB is working, no rhyme or reason. I waited to see if the pool pump would turn on and I contacted tech support via email. The pool turned on at time and I had an prompt email response from tech support. Tech support originally instructed me to try a series of checks. But after I replied the HUB was now responding, tech support advised the checks were not necessary. And pretty much get over the RED led, it might go away with the next update.

My HUB is running 1013. Since I don't know if it was running 1014 when malfunctioning and got rolled back due to my query, I'll just sit back and enjoy my time without troubleshooting as instructed. It's all about good Karma!
      As you noticed (but just to confirm) schedules should still run correctly even if the Hub has no Internet connection at all. Also, KPMs will still work and any devices set as responders to other devices should still function. Of course, the Hub will not be reachable via the app or a web browser. If left with no Internet connection for a long period, they clock will eventually drift and it will not receive current DST schedules.

Comment

Working...
      X