No announcement yet.

Windows 10 phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother informed me that last Saturday they had the two updates 1.2.1.14 and 1.2.1.16

Comment

So perhaps its actually happening. But from the screenshots its still just the old WP8 app still, was really hoping for a Win10 native universal app. So basically it took them a year just to fix an app launch bug.

Comment

I can confirm that on my Lumia 950 with current released W10M version, I am now able to use the app and it is version 1.1.3.3. I wasn't able to just a month ago. There are no newer builds available to me at the moment. I'll be testing IP camera functionality once I get home.

​So, if there is a new 1.2.x build, and it works with IP cameras, the next question is: does it work with Nest? Can't say I'm willing to buy one just to try.

Comment

Ver. 1.2.1.16 is live on my Lumia 640

Comment

Yep, now working with the latest update they rolled out! Still unbelievable how long it took them to fix it. A totally revamped Win10 app would have been great, but at this point I will just be happy that to finally have an app that works at all.

Comment

Interestingly, the app updated to 1.2.1.16 now, and I can still login and see the status off all my devices, but I have lost the ability to change any of them. I also cannot change the default thermostat. It's back to being useless again.

Comment

In rhe past in previous versions there was glitch that prevents changing status of device if there is a camera in "Favorite". Maybe glich is still in the recent release.

Comment

The 1.2.1.16 version seems to working on all of my Windows 10 (PC & Phone) devices with the 'Anniversary Update' just fine. I do have some webcams in my Favorites, and unlike I'd seen in earlier versions where they broke all the button actions, everything continues to work -- including the thermostat (albeit it's very slow to update).

Comment

Is anyone getting push notifications to work on Win10 Mobile? They did work for me for a while, then suddenly I was getting 2, than 3, then 4, then 5 duplicate notifications. I turned off alerts then back on again, now I can't get them back at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X