Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Windows Phone App is a Disaster -- ROLL IT BACK, Insteon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still nothing from insteon. They ignore me on Facebook, Ignore my e-mails, and I can't sit at work on the phone for an hour with them waiting. I've hit them on twitter too. Since they moved me to the new Hub, and using the windows phone app, Reliability is in the dumps. Sometimes I get notifications. Sometimes not. That's a great feeling. I might know my basement is flooding, but I might not.

Comment

I have problems over cellular when I have less than 3 bars on my 1520s (I have 2 of them). I also have the backward colors for the I/O Linc that managed my garage door (Green when open, grey when closed. I'd prefer green when closed, red when open, but oh well), and even though it's set to "open or close activates relay", it will only open if I select 'turn off" and only close if I tap "turn on". Seems backwards to me as I would prefer ON being the closed state so when I view status, I see ALL GREEN when all doors are closed.

As for alerts, this has not worked for me at all since the app changed and is the single most frustrating aspect of using Insteon. I don't mind it being a little delayed if sent via e-mail, but not getting them at all is far from ideal.

Comment

So is there an update to the app en-route or ?? ios version sorta works ok - Windows 10 on the desktop is just faulty. Some things missing but the major issue for me is the complete failure of the app to synchronise with Wireless Thermostat. None of the buttons work, The display data is wrong. Please advise a date for a working version

Comment

I have a new cell phone (Google Pixel 2) and the Insteon app display for the thermostat is unreadable. The on-screen graphic is way too small and cut-off....I had the app running on a Samsung Galaxy 5 previously and the thermostat display was big and editable....what happened?

Comment

Working...
          X