Muzzley app for WP now supports Insteon Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muzzley app for WP now supports Insteon Lights

Just an FYI for the WP users out there. Muzzley, an app that is designed to do IFTTT type functions, but in a much simpler way, and it now supports INSTEON lights. www.muzzley.com

What I found REALLY impressive is that after submitting a bug report, the responded very quickly, and had an update out to the store in less than 24hours.

I don't have any of the other devices available in the app to take advantage of the IFTTT actions, but to be honest, I can get to the INSTEON lighting controls in Muzzley faster than the native app, and it has light level sliders for all of my lights, plus on/off, all on one page.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by gwydionjhr; 04-09-2015, 07:53 AM.

Downloaded it and installed it. So far, it looks good. I got it to connect to my Insteon account but it has access to only a limited number if devices so far in my system. I tried to add a "worker" but it looks like the time events (e.g. sunrise, sunset, etc.) are missing so I can't set up a "At Sunset, turn on my [Insteon] device". Maybe I am just missing something, but so far, the app looks simple. I might just download the .NET SDK and play around a bit...

Comment

Like I said, the developers are super responsive. Submit what errors you find, and request features and see what happens. I've got a few more to send in, but my main device is now on TP10 and I haven't had time to get them in.

Comment

Working...
      X