Cortana don't work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cortana don't work!

I have Windows nokia lumia 920 in italian language and cortana don't work with insteon.
    If i change phone Language to English cortana work.
    WHEN will be available for Insteon Cortana in Italian ?

Hi Lubeat - I have the same problem (Lumia 1520 - Forum link: http://forum.insteon.com/forum/main-...na-integration).

It appears to only work with 'English (United States)'. I've emailed Customer Support now to ask about it (and whether other regions/language packs will be added) as it doesn't say anywhere on their site that its only available in the US

Comment

thanks alot.

Keep me posted on responses UPDATED

Comment

Which version of Windows are you using? According to MS, only 8.1 has all the features.
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
        Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

wp8.1 of course. I have 2 wp8.1 and don't work. If I set English language work.

Software : windows phone 8.1 update
          so version:8.10.14219.341
          firmaware:3051.50009.1424.0004
          Last edited by lubeat; 01-16-2015, 10:41 AM.

Comment

I received an update from the tech support - apparently the hub app IS meant to work with the UK version of Cortana, but doesn't appear to be. They are going to bring it up between their tech team and Microsoft to see what's going wrong.

Comment

tanks so much

Comment

Working...
              X