X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

App manually turns x10 units on and off, but schedules don’t work

Not sure why? Any help

Which Hub (there are three)?
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

2242-222 is the model number.

Comment

Do you have more than one schedule at or near the same time?
        Last edited by stusviews; 12-04-2017, 08:35 PM.
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.

Comment

After you set the time and hit done, make sure you hit the save icon before backing out.

Comment

I’ve only tested one schedule at a time, and with different devices, and none has ever worked. And yes, I do hit Save before backing out.

Another symptom: the app never retains a schedule I’ve inputted as Enabled after I close the app. I return to the app a few minutes later and I discover that the schedule has been erased and disabled. Additionally, if I keep the schedule page open, and the schedule enabled (after Saving), the schedule still does not work.
            Last edited by Frankc23; 12-05-2017, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Exactly the issue that I’m having.

Comment

It's usually best to schedule a scene, not a device, even if the scene has only one device as a member. Just be sure to not set the on level to off. Start with a fast ramp-rate, an On-level of 100% and a time, say, 5 minutes from now. After ensuring that the schedule works, you can adjust the ramp-rate, On-level and time.

Comment

Working...
                X