No announcement yet.

Insteon+ App Crashing On iOS10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirming that removing the iOS 10 Home app's scheduled Automation allows Insteon+ to load properly for me. I have an iPhone 7 Plus with iOS 10.3 Beta 4.
    Last edited by jimmyobomsawin; 03-08-2017, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Updated Insteon+ IOS app released ver 1.1.1 4/20/17 finally!!! IOS 10 only. iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.

Comment

Hurray!!! The Insteon app works! And it only took 7 months! Now I can hold off on my Caseta upgrade.

Comment

I have been using an ISY and Homebridge for the last 6 months, it has been perfectly stable. I don't think I will even attempt to use the HubPro again unless they offer an extremely compelling new feature.

Comment

Does the app crash in your iPhone? So there are many reasons for them, To solve all these reasons, I have found a thread from Google, that contains step by step information about Does the application get Crashing ?. You need to read these thread and also read this Apps Crashing ios 11

Comment

Originally posted by thepod7 View Post
              Has anyone been able to get the Insteon+ and gbwhatsapp app for the hub pro to load on iOS 10? Mine continues to crash, I deleted the app and re-downloaded it with no change. Seems the app definitely needs updating for iOS 10.
              The app started working again after reseting HomeKit from my ATV 4
              Last edited by andruhube; 05-15-2023, 09:04 PM.

Comment

if there's one app that can't be missing on any smartphone in the world, be it Android or iPhone, it's definitely WhatsApp. Not so long ago, messaging and chat applications conquered millions of users, who forgot about sending SMS messages and switched to this service based on traffic sending over this data network.
                Last edited by INSTEON John; 07-14-2023, 03:26 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Working...
                X