Getting signed out in new app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting signed out in new app

My biggest complaint (well, so far) about the new app is that I keep getting logged out. If I leave the app for just a few minutes, I have to log back in. Just seems silly. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there a setting I'm missing?

It has not been an issue for me with the Insteon app (either the current one, or the earlier Insteon for Hub app). I would try deleting the app from your phone and reinstalling, then log in again.

Comment

bonobo, yes I have exactly that same problem. Every time I want to turn a light on or off I have to login again. Maddeningly frustrating. I don't see any option to "encourage" the app to save the login credentials. I agree it's a major issue.

I'm running Insteon Lighting 1.0.2.164 on iOS 14.0.1 on an iPhone X.

This new app looks very helpful, I hope they can get these early wrinkles ironed out quickly. Please post here if you find a solution.

Thanks, Joe

Comment

I've tried deleting/reinstalling the app - no luck. Saving the login/pw is the closest I have to usable. Lek2- were you a beta tester? I saw this behavior there two, but I assumed it was part of a beta product.

Comment

Hello to you guys. Bonobo, indeed, you're right. I, like all of you, periodically get this error. As I understood from the forum, it does not depend on the device on which you use the application. Apparently, this is a system error, and only developers can fix it. It's a pity that this spoils the opinion of such a wonderful application. The app looks and works great. But this is a mistake...It's very infuriating.en
          Last edited by INSTEON John; 01-19-2023, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X