Add House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add House

Has anybody added a house to existing account without starting over yet? Clone app is bad on battery.

I have two separate accounts there's no way to combine those accounts currently right ?

Comment

There is not a easy way to combine them. You would need to delete one account and then, using iOS or Windows, add the house to the other account you did not delete and re-add the devices. No word on a migration path yet.

Comment

If you did get the 2nd hub on the same account, then you would hit the other limitation of the Android App version.
        Until they get that fixed, there will be no way to switch between the 2 hubs...

-John
        I have 2 hubs on my account. I noticed when I installed the Android App (for the first time ever, used Windows before this) I guess it just picked a hub it was

Comment

Wish list please

Comment

I'm in the same boat as JohnKoz... I have 2 hubs at two discrete locations and cannot switch between houses on the same account with my new Android phone. I should note that my Windows Phone has been doing this successfully for a couple of years... I just switched to Android for improved Apps! Sadly, that was the wrong decision here...

Comment

Working...
            X