Alexa Integration Seems to be Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexa Integration Seems to be Down

My 'native' Alexa integration with HS3 has been working fine for a long time -- more than a year. Over the last few days it has completely stopped working. Every HS3 device is reported as 'not responding'. I've disabled and re-enabled the skill, and rediscovered devices -- no help. The Alexa Android app has the same issue -- none of my HS3 devices are responding. I'm not sure what to try next. I just want to create my own dzwonki mp3

Almost all of my 65+ controllers are Insteon, with a few Z-wave -- none of them are 'responding' to the HS skill. I do have a handful of Insteon devices that are directly registered to my Insteon app for Android (and the Insteon skill is also installed on my Alexa account). Those devices DO respond and are controllable, so I know it's not my Insteon hub and I know it's not Alexa in general that's the issue -- it's just the HS3 'native' skill.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by LefflerHirthe; 11-20-2020, 11:16 PM.

Originally posted by LefflerHirthe View Post
    My 'native' Alexa integration with HS3 has been working fine for a long time -- more than a year. Over the last few days it has completely stopped working. Every HS3 device is reported as 'not responding'. I've disabled and re-enabled the skill, and rediscovered devices -- no help. The Alexa Android app has the same issue -- none of my HS3 devices are responding. I'm not sure what to try next.

Almost all of my 65+ controllers are Insteon, with a few Z-wave -- none of them are 'responding' to the HS skill. I do have a handful of Insteon devices that are directly registered to my Insteon app for Android (and the Insteon skill is also installed on my Alexa account). Those devices DO respond and are controllable, so I know it's not my Insteon hub and I know it's not Alexa in general that's the issue -- it's just the HS3 'native' skill.

Any ideas?
    You'll want to post on the Homeseer forum

Comment

Working...
    X