Not seeing keypad buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not seeing keypad buttons

Since the start of the beta test, I have been unable to see my keypad buttons on the new app. See attached picture. The device is an 8-button keypad and shows as such in the old app.
    The release notes for the latest release talk about displaying scene names on the keypad buttons. Do others see the keypads displayed correctly? Assuming so, any hints on why I am not?

Screenshot_20200808-124632_Insteon.jpg
    Attached Files

Can someone using the latest app release please post a screen shot of a keypad screen showing all the buttons?

Thanks

Comment

In the Android App you can view the button names in a scene when you "edit" the actor.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thanks folks. I see them now. I also had a light dawns moment once Fitz posted his response. In the old app, I had become used to activating most of my scenes by going to one of my keypads that had those scenes programmed to buttons. I kept looking to do the same. But, well DUH! I can just go to the scene itself and activate there.

However I still liked the way it was done in the prior app. I find that many times, due to my setup, I want to activate more than one scene and it was easy to do with "one stop shopping" via a keypad. Not to mention just the thinking that I'd like to see the device page mirror how the device itself works and looks.

Comment

Working...
        X