do i have to reset the hub to use a second andriod device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do i have to reset the hub to use a second andriod device

i have my hub working with my galaxy s9... i want to add my galaxy tab....do i have to hit the button on the hub for my tab to see the hub and when i hit the tab on the hub will it erase everything and i have to start over again

this app is strange ... i cant delete a device... and i dont know how to access via a web page

There is only a single login for the Insteon app. Just download the Insteon for Hub app on your Galaxy tab and log in with the same email and password you used on your S9.

There is not a web page for the app but if you have Windows 10 there is an Insteon App for that. It is limited.

I added a link to the Hub manual in case you want to check that out. I would recommend going through it before tapping any buttons.

https://cache.insteon.com/documentation/2245-222-en.pdf

Comment

ok i stalled the app on the tab i log in with my name and password... i hit next... then the screen goes to install hub... is this right? when i hit next i get a unkown error..

i dont think this is right?

Comment

That's not right. verify that you can still login through the S9. You can verify the email address you are using on the S9 by going to Settings -> Account

It sort of sounds like you are using different logins. That would trigger the app to search for a Hub.

Comment

Thank you i tried my other email.. app is working on tablet and iphone

Comment

Working...
          X