Scheduling more than one ON/OFF Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scheduling more than one ON/OFF Time

I have installed an Insteon LED bulb in a floor lamp in my lounge. I have it programmed to come on and off at set times and that works. Is it possible to set more than one on/off time for a single bulb in a given day? I think this would be a simple software upgrade to allow this type of control. I'd like to have the light come on and off in the early morning hours and in the later evening hours on the same day.

I have the same set up, but in my Study room instead. Yes it is possible to set more than one On/Off time for any one or more particular days of your choice. You will need to add more Scenes to that day and for every Scene you will then schedule the On/Off times.

Let's say for example, at the moment you have your LED Bulb programmed to go On at 02:00 and Off at 06:00 on Wed, but you also want it to go On at say 22:00 and Off at 23:30 also on Wed. So you will create another Scene and then schedule the On time for 22:00 and the Off time for 23:30 for this new Scene. Don't forget to select the LED Bulb for this scene and you may also set the On Level and Ramp rate. You may create as many Scenes as you like for the same day or for example Mon Wed and Fri with different On/Off times.
    Hope this will help.
    Last edited by Anton; 02-24-2015, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Thanks! I think that might be working. I'll continue playing with it.

Comment

You're welcome! I have 3 different On/Off times for the same day and they work just fine. Let me know how you get on.

Comment

Working...
        X