Schedule not working with Sunset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule not working with Sunset

I have the 2245-222 hub. I tried setting up a schedule with a light coming on at sunset and turning off at 11pm. For some reason it will not turn on at sunset. I decided to change it so a specific time to come on and it works fine. I have check the time in the app and it seems to be fine. I have tried deleting the schedule and then redoing it, but still wont turn on at sunset. I am using it on Android with APP ver. 1.7.2 and Android ver is 4.4.4

The best method for scheduling one or more devices is the create a scene and schedule the scene even if it's only one device.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

I tried both. Just putting the light by itself on the schedule and turn on at sunset and it didn't work, then I created a scene and scheduled it to come on at sunset and it still didn't work, But if I set it up to turn on at a specific time it will work just fine, it is just the turning on at sunset where it doesn't work.

Comment

Having identical issues with same android version and hub version.
        I'm getting tired being up at sunrise. I need an event recorder. Artie

Comment

Same issue here. Sunset is not working. Read in another forum that someone with both a Android and a Apple device for programming was able to get sunset to work when he programmed with the Apple device but it would not work when he programmed with the Android device. This makes me think it is a app issue. I don't have a Apple device to check this myself. I am using Android and sunset dose not work, days of the week are off (Sunday is Monday and so on), Location keeps resetting to LA but time is correct for my area. I'm thinking it is the Android App. Contacted support and sent them the details, have not heard anything back yet.

Comment

I have the same problem I have the V2 HUB (2245) and a scene I created on Android that turns on lights at Sunset. It does not work meaning it does not turn the lights on ever.

Comment

The new version of the Android app seems to have fixed my Sunset problems

Comment

Working...
              X