Windows Phone Known Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows Phone Known Issues

So I have learned.... The painful way of course. There are several issues with the Windows Phone App. Here is my experience.

It is a known issue that you cannot set the default SMS/Text information using a mobile app.

There are misspellings in the app. the Glaringly obvious one is that in adding a scene, they misspelled scene.

There is a issue that I brought up that was able to be duplicated by Tech Support. In Windows Phone, Leak Sensor device, the dry alert status will not accurately report. It will report off when it is actually on.

Setting up the motion detector device, I noted that windows phone defaulted to show that alerts on and off were set. This is incorrect, and don't try to change it from the phone. An IOS device will show it properly, change it there. What happened to me was that once I changed the alert setting with windows phone, it corrupted the hub and it would no longer send any alerts. Only a factory reset fixed that issue.

After much headache. I reset all my devices to factory, and readded them using the IOS app. Since I have done that. it seems to be working fine. I am and I suggest others be very wary before setting up or changing device settings with windows phone.

Even though it's a universal app, Windows 8 App does not seem to have these same problems. (Others, but not these)
Working...
X