Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedules not working all of a sudden

Hello all,
    I recently encountered the problem that my sunset and sunrise schedule don't seem to be working. I have had my system for over 10 years now and have had no real issues. I have tried deleting the scenes and schedule and re-entering them with no help. I tried creating another scene and schedule for a different light (office switch) and that is not working as well. If I go to the Scenes page (on my iphone) and click activate, the lights work as expected.

Is there something that could be stopping all scheduling? Thank you for any and all help.

Are any schedules triggering?

Maybe try resetting the Hub location under settings.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. It turns out schedualing was firing, it was the time on the hub. I noticed at 10:40pm the sunrise schedule triggered. I went into settings and reselected the location (it had the correct one) and that seems to have fixed it.

Comment

I believe it. Insteon historically has issues with DST, but resetting the location, even when it's correct, seems to fix the issue. Glad it worked out.

Comment

Several comments have been deleted. All were relevant. Why the deletions? Arise Portal Login
          Last edited by Linda5638; 09-26-2022, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X