Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insteon app EVER going to support unsupported devices??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon app EVER going to support unsupported devices??!

Once again, I was trying to edit an Insteon scene with the "new" app, released on September 15, 2020 and updated last on September 29, 2020 (version 1.0.3).

I received this error message. When will Insteon support all of the devices they make?!

For 10+ years I had I had everything Insteon (over 50 devices in my house). Now I have a few TP-Link Kasa dimmers and lightbulbs (great products, even better app), a couple of Lutron Caseta devices (great fan controllers, no need to wire a module within the fan box, and great app too) and even a couple Treatlife products (again, great product, great app).

The Insteon app is by far the worst of the bunch. It's a shame really when they can't even add the products they sell (oh but wait, they then discontinue several products I own) into their app. I remember the lengthly emails from their new CEO about app development, and then poof...nothing.

Any plans to update the app Insteon, or is it dead. Please just tell us already!

Screenshot_20210513-101851_Insteon.jpg
    Attached Files

This why I continue to use the old app.

Comment

That is battling. I was stunned by your affiliation. I'm happy to see a particularly subject. Altruisticly go to my blog and read it. BayCare Patient Portal Login
      Last edited by Hadleyzxs; 04-19-2023, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X