Hub App Beta feedback (iOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hub App Beta feedback (iOS)

So I have it working and I can see where it is going. Some good features and improvements. I do not see anywhere to give beta feedback. That is kind of the point of a beta. So here is the start of my list.

1.1 Add force remove. Without this you are stuck with dead devices in the database and it degrades performance or just plain breaks you setup
    1.2 Add the ability to set the timeout on off events in motion sensors. Again broken without this as the off event is about a min after the last motion and it does not do well detecting stationary bodies (the lights keep going out on me in the bathroom - TMI?)
    1.3 It needs a safe configuration option so you can replace devices and not have to redo everything (see 1.1). Also if you ever replace the hub (I have) you are screwed.
    1.4 add a raw mode to just dump the link on any device. you need this to debug any odd events or connections between devices (I use indigo as well as the app just for this).
    1.5 Add remote factory reset to wipe the database and start again. Without this you can get rid of zombie devices.
    1.6 Have scenes show up in the room the are assigned and not just in scenes
    1.7 add conditions for events. eg if light on a motion event so you can only turn the lights on if it is dark

more as I get it.

2.1 Today's update adds reverify links for scenes. great addition
    2.2 Please add verify links for individual devices.

Comment

Working...
    X