• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Linc no longer available

Hope insteon plans on a solution for this
    yet another discontinued product wow!

Originally posted by TFitzpatri8
    That’s the way it works, older tech eventually gets replaced by newer and better stuff.
    This has been explained to the OP on numerous occasions. This is not the answer he wants. Be prepared for the backlash and the insults to begin again.

Comment

Has any one heard from Insteon about there plan for locks?
      Does August work with homeseer?

Comment

I'm the one who is always insulted for asking questions I wonder why that is.

Comment

Originally posted by ttantalo View Post
          Has any one heard from Insteon about there plan for locks?
          Does August work with homeseer?
          these locks seem to be wifi, bluetooth and/or zwave compatible. i suggest doing a little research on the homeseer forum for compatibility.
          Author of the Insteon Homeseer Plugin (HS2, HS3, HS4)

Comment

If there's compatibility with homeseer then good

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post

these locks seem to be wifi, bluetooth and/or zwave compatible. i suggest doing a little research on the homeseer forum for compatibility.
              Thank you kind sir

Comment

I cant believe Insteon is not working on this but I can definitely believe that some of these people on this forum are unreasonable.

Comment

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else. I am a little fuzzy... what lock(s) should I purchase that will be compatable with Insteon? I don't want to change hubs and software, etc if I don't have to. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffD View Post
                    Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else. I am a little fuzzy... what lock(s) should I purchase that will be compatable with Insteon? I don't want to change hubs and software, etc if I don't have to. Thanks!
                    Don't count on a solution from Insteon, but you can count on people talking down to you and treating you like garbage. If older tech gets replaced by new then why does Insteon miss the boat on creating this new and exciting tech. Come on people lets get some answers from Insteon instead of the same old same old.

Comment

Originally posted by TFitzpatri8
                      The MorningLinc has been around for ages. That’s the way it works, older tech eventually gets replaced by newer and better stuff.

The August lock is one of those newer and better alternatives. You can control August and your INSTEON gear all from the same Home app built into the iPhone and iPad and Apple Watch, by tapping or by using voice commands with Siri. The latest August devices can send notifications, confirm bolt position, and record time of use and the account used, welcome improvements over the simple MorningLinc.
                      Not everybody wants apple products . God knows I don't.

Comment

They work with Android too.

Comment

Yeah but with multiple apps. The idea is to have less. .
                          Android doesn't have home kit does it?

Comment

Sorry didn't realize

Comment

Lighting for Insteon security for ADT ALEXA FOR MISTAKES ... I GET IT

Comment

Working...
                              X