touchlinc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

touchlinc

Is the touchlinc still functioning with the hub 2?

If you mean the Insteon TouchLinc, then that was discontinued years before the existence of the Hub.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

The touchlinc ran houselinc software. It is not compatible with the hub

Comment

I'm wondering if the touchlinc is useful anymore.

Comment

Cant we just use as connect.insteon device?

Comment

How to restore my touchlinc tablet? any one flashed oe image?

Comment

Good luck with that. Here's an old link to their touchlinc stuff.
              [url]http://www.smarthome.com/touchlinc-software.html[/url]

Comment

Anyway to get my black & white TV going again? That'll give me something to watch while doing laundry on my scrub board.
                Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.

Comment

Maybe you should !! IT WOULD KEEP YOU BUSY INSTEAD OF INSULTING PEOPLE

Comment

Interesting to play with was the whole point!!
                    Thank you

Comment

So is this forum which can be pointed or pointless. Some posters prefer the latter, some the former. I don't know which side of the fence I'm sitting on :)

Comment

lets try to help not be clowns

Comment

a touchscreen insteon interface would be most helpful ... just load up a small tablet with good software could easily be a great controller.
                          Does any body have a wall dock solution in mind?? for like power and such ?

Comment

Not this again. There are plenty of iPad wall mounts. Pick one, load up your favorite app and your done

Comment

Sometimes, when I'm too lazy to look for myself, I like to ask the same question in a variety of ways until someone gives me the answer I want instead of something factual.

Comment

Working...
                              X