How to add second hub to account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to add second hub to account

I am setting up a second hub in my shop which is too far away from my house to use the first hub. How do I get the second hub added to my account???
    When I try to add the hub as a device to my current account it says unable to add device.

Setting, House Management, Add a House
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

What application is it available in? I do not have House Management under Settings in my Android 1.7.2 app...

Comment

The setting is available in both iOS and Windows apps. I don't have an Android device, so can't verify for that.
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
        Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
        X