Motion sensor and Switchlinc Dimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion sensor and Switchlinc Dimmer

I’m new to Insteon. I have set up both (motion sensor/dimmer) devices and created a scene including those same devices. The app shows both are in working order, but for some reason the motion sensor does not activate the dimmer to turn on the outside lights connected to it. It appears that I’m missing a step, but thought I had followed the instruction manual through every individual step. Happy to provide more detail, but for now, I’m stuck. Please help with your suggestions. When I go to my devices, they both activate with the circle in left corner top corner of the icon.

If your Insteon motion sensor is not activating the dimmer to turn on the outside lights connected to it, there could be a few possible reasons why this is happening. One possibility is that the scene you created may not be configured correctly, so double-check the settings to make sure they are correct. Another possibility is that the devices may not be communicating properly, so try resetting the devices and re-pairing them to see if that resolves the issue. It may also be helpful to consult the Insteon support team or community forum for additional troubleshooting assistance.
    [URL="https://www.gmglobalconnect.one/"]gmglobalconnect[/URL]

Comment

Working...
    X