Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to delete scenes from the application without having to reset devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to delete scenes from the application without having to reset devices?

Good morning, I introduce myself, I'm Noe de la Rocha from Mexico, sorry I have installed an insteon hub, with bin version hub2-v04-20140904, hub version 1019 and about 162 devices between switches and micro-dimmers, I am currently using the application insteon app version 1.9.8 on a redmi note 8 cell phone With android version 9PKQ1, the detail that I have to make a scene through the application and I need to delete it to make another scene, my distributor insteon de Mexico tells me that I need to return to factory values ​​all the devices to create another scene without the hub present problems, I need to know if there is any other way without having to reset all devices to create a scene without the hub having problems
    Good morning, I introduce myself, I'm Noe de la Rocha from Mexico, sorry I have installed an insteon hub, with bin version hub2-v04-20140904, hub version 1019 and about 162 devices between switches and micro-dimmers, I am currently using the application insteon app version 1.9.8 on a redmi note 8 cell phone With android version 9PKQ1, the detail that I have to make a scene through the application and I need to delete it to make another scene, my distributor insteon de Mexico tells me that I need to return to factory values ​​all the devices to create another scene without the hub present problems, I need to know if there is any other way without having to reset all devices to create a scene without the hub having problems

Generally you can add hundreds of scenes to the Insteon app.

What is the exact problem you are experiencing that caused your distributor to recommend factory resetting everything? Did you Hub unit die?

Comment

Working...
    X