Micro relay on/off active ligth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro relay on/off active ligth

I have 2 micro relay 2443-222 my problem is the one micro activates light without activating an actions

thanks for your help

Are you saying that the modules are turning 'On' without any input from a user? ...or are they a part of a scene and only one unit is working as expected?

The better the info the better the advice. ;)

Comment

Hi, I experienced something like this when installing an Insteon Remote Control Micro On/Off Switch Adapter 2443-222. I wired a manual Levitron on-off switch to the yellow sense wire to be attempt to manually switch the micro module. What I found, however, was the neon light in the Levitron switch "leaked" a low current voltage to the sense wire even when off and it caused the micro module to always be "on". If I switched the light switch on, the micro module would go off, but it seems that a lighted manual switch is not compatible with the sense wire of the micro module.

Comment

I used a relay in my microcontroller-controlled garage door opener because I needed my project to mimic pushing a physical button which required switching capabilities, not the ability to send an output voltage from the board [URL]https://www.krogerfeedback.ltd/[/URL]
        Last edited by Montez; 09-23-2020, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X