Hub Not powering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hub Not powering

my hub is not powering up. my question is i have a new hub do i need to reprogram the entire hub?

Insteon has a migration program in place now for the 2245-222 Hubs. If you are in the US it is free. If you are international you just need to pay for return shipping and whatever customs decides to charge.

You will need a proof of purchase but you can email them at: [email]support@insteon.com[/email]

If you go your own way and buy a new hub you need to re-add everything.

Comment

thank you i will try this

Comment

Is the Hub Migration Program still active in May of 2021? I have a dead 2245-222 and told Insteon would replace it. I can not reach a person on customer support so I emailed info and a photo. I do not have proof of purchase as it was a kit from the Insteon Sales Team. Thoughts? Do I just go ahead and replace the C7 as people say? If so what is the part number from DigiKey?
        Thanks, D

Comment

The Hub Migration is still an active program.

Smarthome is having sale for the first time in months so they are probably swamped.

Comment

I just replaced a dead Hub 2245-222 this past week (6/10/21) via Insteon's hub migration program. Took about a week.
            Email [EMAIL="hubfix@insteon.com"]hubfix@insteon.com[/EMAIL]. I sent a photo of the back lable (showing ID, etc) and a photo of my receipt from four years ago.
            Quick response and they got the ball rolling. Overnight shipping on the replacement and it went back in my system without any hassles.

Comment

Working...
            X