Insteon gear looking for a good home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon gear looking for a good home

Hello all - long-time Insteon user but I'm moving on to other options - thus I have a nice box of switches, hubs, and plugs looking for a good home. You pay the shipping and they're yours. There should be enough to share with friends.

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that the gear was claimed. Thanks! ric

Comment

Inquiring minds want to know, Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience, however the equipment has been claimed.
      Last edited by INSTEON John; 05-22-2023, 02:15 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

True on the closing.
        Some of the employees restarted a new company and new product are starting to again roll out.
        The HUB servers are again working so HUB users can again use them.
        I know a UDI forum user that received two brand new with 2022 date codes a few weeks back.

Comment

Greetings all New member's first post. I am a long time X10 user. I integrated some insteon products into my system. With the collapse of insteon and the introduction of the X10 phone based controller I have removed the PLM, ISYcontroller and all wall switches and plug in moduls. These are now available. If interested send information to my email address in profile.

Comment

Working...
          X