X10 responders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X10 responders

I have an X10 relay responder on my Insteon network and I have successfully introduced it as a device. I find that the X10 device has to be on a power point very close to the Hub, ok. I can operate the X10 responder directly via my iPhone app while phone is on WiFi .. BUT .. when I create a scene to incorporate say a remote button to command the X10 responder .. the scene does not recognise th X10 device. All my Insteon devices are there for me to choose from but not my X10 device. Can someone explain how this works for me pls.

Scenes are Insteon specific. X10 modules are not designed to respond to nor control Insteon scenes.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

thankyou .. as I suspected

Comment

Working...
      X