Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can no longer control alerts

Hi,
    I am using Insteon Hub and Android app v1.7.2. Something went wrong recently as my alert settings are no longer remembered. For example, if I enable my motion sensor alerts via settings->devices->Motion Sensor, and save the changes, the alerts are not sent and if I check the settings again - they are back to OFF. This used to work VERY reliably before. Is there a bug in the latest app?

The same thing happens for door open/close sensors, but even worse - the corresponding settings screen does not even show the save (floppy disk) icon in the top right corner.

Anyone know what is going on?

Everything worked fine last Friday.

FYI: I was surprised that no one else reported this, IMHO, major problem. So, I contacted Insteon support. Here is the response I just got:

"This is actually an issue that we have seen cropping up with other customers. As of now, we do not have a fix for it as of yet, but we are tracking all the incidences we are notified about. Our software engineers are aware of this and are currently working to resolve the problem. I do apologize for any inconvenience in the mean time."

Comment

Working...
    X