Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hub Model 2242-222

Please, I bought a long time ago an Insteon Hub Model: 2241-222
    I no longer have the password for it, and do I need it to reinstall? how do I reset the password to have another password?
    Thank you.

I am assuming this is a 2242-222 Hub. I'm not familiar with a 2241-222 model. I do not see enough info here to advise whether or not it needs to be reset.

There is a password reset option at the login screen of the 'Insteon for Hub' app, or you can go to: http://connect.insteon.com and click on the forgot password link there.

If you do not remember the email address used on that unit you can take a picture of the bottom of the Hub, so you can see the ID, and send that to: support@insteon.com requesting the email address used on the unit so you can update the password.

If this is not a 2242 or 2245 model please update the group.

Comment

Hello
      To reset the password on your Insteon Hub Model: 2241-222, you will need to perform a factory reset. Please note that performing a factory reset will erase all of the settings on the device, including any customized configurations you may have set up.

To perform a factory reset, follow these steps:

Disconnect the Insteon Hub from power.
      Press and hold the reset button on the bottom of the hub.
      While continuing to hold the reset button, plug the hub back in.
      Continue holding the reset button for 10 seconds until the status LED on the front of the hub begins to flash.
      Release the reset button.
      Wait for the status LED to stop flashing, which should take about 1-2 minutes.
      Once the status LED has stopped flashing, the Insteon Hub has been reset to its factory default settings, including the password.
      Last edited by INSTEON John; 05-07-2023, 10:37 AM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relicent web site like spam

Comment

This is perhaps a similar issue. I have changed my internet provider. The ip addresses on the old provider are 192.168.12.XX and teh new povider are 192.168.12.XX. How do I move the 2245 hub to the new provider? (at the moment I have both providers). Thanks for your help

Comment

When the user's device is set as a primary device and the organization has their location tracking setting set to always.
          Last edited by INSTEON John; 03-24-2023, 09:43 AM. Reason: remove hidden link

Comment

To reset the password on your Insteon Hub Model 2241-222, you will need to perform a factory reset. Here are the steps to do so:
            1. Locate the reset button on the back of the Insteon Hub. It is a small pinhole button.
            2. Use a paperclip or similar object to press and hold the reset button for approximately 10 seconds.
            3. Release the button when the LED on the front of the Insteon Hub begins to flash.
            4. Wait for the Insteon Hub to complete the reset process. This can take up to 5 minutes.
            5. Once the reset process is complete, you can log in to the Insteon Hub using the default password, which is "admin".

Keep in mind that performing a factory reset will erase all of your existing settings and configurations, so you will need to set up your Insteon Hub from scratch. You can follow the instructions in the user manual to complete the setup process.
            Last edited by INSTEON John; 04-03-2023, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by freddie0852 View Post
              Hello
              To reset the password on your Insteon Hub Model: 2241-222, you will need to perform a factory reset. Please note that performing a factory reset will erase all of the settings on the device, including any customized configurations you may have set up.

To perform a factory reset, follow these steps:

Disconnect the Insteon Hub from power.
              Press and hold the reset button on the bottom of the hub.
              While continuing to hold the reset button, plug the hub back in.
              Continue holding the reset button for 10 seconds until the status LED on the front of the hub begins to flash.
              Release the reset button.

Wait for the status LED to stop flashing, which should take about 1-2 minutes.
              Once the status LED has stopped flashing, the Insteon Hub has been reset to its factory default settings, including the password.
              Thanks it worked sir!
              Last edited by INSTEON John; 05-07-2023, 10:28 AM. Reason: Displaying links to external sites that have nothing to so with the topic - SPAM

Comment

Hi Guys, The Hub Model 2242-222 is a remarkable device that excels in performance and functionality. Its sleek design, advanced features, and seamless user experience make it a top choice for modern technology enthusiasts. An exceptional innovation that surpasses expectations.
                Last edited by Sophia78; 06-12-2023, 02:29 AM.

Comment

The Hub Model 2242-222 is an impressive advancement in AI technology. Its remarkable performance in various natural language processing tasks is truly commendable. The model's ability to understand context and generate coherent responses is highly valuable for numerous applications, from chatbots to language translation. Its compact size makes it more accessible for developers, ensuring efficient deployment across different platforms. Overall, the Hub Model 2242-222 sets a new standard in the AI industry and has the potential to revolutionize how we interact with technology.
                  Last edited by INSTEON John; 08-03-2023, 01:09 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Originally posted by LoganDF View Post
                    The Hub Model 2242-222 is an impressive advancement in AI technology. Its remarkable performance in various natural language processing tasks is truly commendable. The model's ability to understand context and generate coherent responses is highly valuable for numerous applications, from chatbots to language translation. Its compact size makes it more accessible for developers, ensuring efficient deployment across different platforms. Overall, the Hub Model 2242-222 sets a new standard in the AI industry and has the potential to revolutionize how we interact with technology.
                    Hi Friend, Thank you very much for giving such nice information.
                    Last edited by INSTEON John; 08-11-2023, 02:13 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

The Hub Model 2242-222's exceptional performance across NLP tasks and compact size presents a significant leap in AI technology. Its contextual understanding and coherent response generation hold immense potential for diverse applications. This model could reshape tech interaction by offering efficient deployment. A true industry milestone.
                      Last edited by Isabella589; 09-01-2023, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inconnu9 View Post
                        This is perhaps a similar issue. I have changed my internet provider. The ip addresses on the old provider are 192.168.12.XX and teh new povider are 192.168.12.XX. How do I move the 2245 hub to the new provider? (at the moment I have both providers). Thanks for your help
                        It seems like you're facing an issue with transitioning your 2245 hub to a new internet provider with the same IP address range. To resolve this, you'll need to access the hub's settings and update its network configuration to match the new provider's specifications. Ensure you disconnect the old provider and reconfigure the hub's IP settings, DNS, and gateway to align with the new provider's details.
                        Last edited by INSTEON John; 09-17-2023, 02:38 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

The Hub Model 2242-222 represents a groundbreaking advancement in AI technology, showcasing remarkable performance in various NLP tasks while maintaining a compact design. Its ability to grasp context and generate coherent responses opens doors to diverse applications, potentially revolutionizing tech interactions. Its efficient deployment capabilities have the potential to reshape entire industries, marking a significant milestone in the field.
                          Last edited by INSTEON John; 11-07-2023, 04:55 PM. Reason: Displaying links to external sites that have nothing to do with the topic - SPAM

Comment

Hello, I purchased an Insteon Hub Model: 2241-222 quite some time ago. Unfortunately, I've misplaced the password required for its reinstallation. Could you please guide me on how to reset the password and set a new one? Thank you
                            Last edited by INSTEON John; 02-07-2024, 05:09 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Working...
                            X