Installer/Consultant needed for Home Automation in Philadelphia area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installer/Consultant needed for Home Automation in Philadelphia area

My house has around 40 Insteon devices, Sonos, Honeywell Thermostats, Ring cameras and multiple home entertainment systems.

Current Issues:
    1. I haven't been able to connect to my hub for a couple of months.
    2. Some Scenes recently stopped working.
    3. A couple of outlets cannot be added to Insteon Hub.
    4. I don't have time to research or perform installations myself.

Desired Upgrades
    1. Purchased 10 new dimmer switches, PLM and Universal-Devices ISY994i ZW+IR Pro that I'd like installed and configured.
    2. Looking for tablet integration for Guests like the Brilliant All-in-One Smart Home Control. I have not purchased hardware to do this.
    3. Looking for tablet control for home entertainment system that is integrated with lighting for kicking off scenes. I have not purchased hardware to do this.

One thing to look at.
    Due to the parts shortage, shipping issues and the 2413S PLM used by an ISY controller. Out of stock for many months now. You may want to hold off on committing to more Insteon devices.
    Smartlabs is now partnering with Nokia on a new product line. Putting the present Insteon line in question.

Comment

there is a huge shortage of micro chips over the world.
      mycardstatement
      Last edited by Zackery69; 01-07-2022, 09:07 PM.

Comment

You could use a filter designed for automation use. I have not seen any of the wire in types lately. A FilterLinc would work but it is a plug in type. A capacitor or filter not made for automation communications would probably make things worse.

Silhouette Challenge on tiktok
        Last edited by Amrikaa; 10-29-2022, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X