Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to hire Insteon expert for remote consulting

Hi,

I bought a house with an existing extensive Insteon installation and I have no idea how any of it works. And, some of it is not working.

Is anyone here an electrician and Insteon expert who would be available for some remote consulting work? I'd pay an hourly rate for you to video conference with me while I walk around my house and we'd discuss all of the parts of the system, with you educating me on what I have, how it works, and for the broken items, how I'd trouble shoot and fix them. We may do this over a couple of sessions, as I'm sure I'll need to order some replacement parts as part of this process and install them.

Note: the system was installed when the house was built, around 20 years ago.

Thanks!

- Tim

Hi Tim, how is your Insteon setup going? Let me know if I can help.
    Share Science - Share Knowledge - Share Kindness

Comment

Any thought Tim?
      Share Science - Share Knowledge - Share Kindness

Comment

Hi there! Congratulations on your new home with an Insteon installation! I may not be an electrician, but I’m sure there are experienced professionals out there who can help you. Do not hesitate to seek their expertise and guidance in understanding and troubleshooting your Insteon system. Remote counseling is like a good idea to get hands-on help. Good luck with your session, and I hope you get your home automation system up and running soon!
        Last edited by INSTEON John; 08-03-2023, 01:22 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Hi Guys,
          Seeking Insteon Expert for Remote Consulting: Unlock Smart Home Potential

Are you struggling with your Insteon smart home system? Whether it's setting up automation, troubleshooting issues, or optimizing your smart home for maximum efficiency, hiring an Insteon expert for remote consulting can be the solution. Consultations allow you to tap into the expertise of professionals from the comfort of your home. Don't let your smart home potential go untapped – connect with an Insteon expert today to make the most of your automation technology.
          Last edited by INSTEON John; 09-20-2023, 01:11 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Working...
          X