Hub App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hub App

I have a system based on an Insteon 2242-222 Hub. Returning after a business trip, I found the Hub not functioning. I have a new Hub 2245-222 that I am trying to install. The Insteon for Hub app is not compatible with a Samsung S10+. Does anyone know if there is an updated Insteon App that I can download?

There are two app for the 2245-222 Hub right now.

There is the original Insteon for Hub app and there is a newer version in public Beta called Insteon Mobile App. You could try the public beta version and see if works on your phone.

https://www.reddit.com/r/smarthome/c..._beta_insteon/

Comment

I downloaded the Beta app and things seems to be working. Thanks.

Comment

i just reinstalled a dell computer, downloaded the hub for windows app, and even though username and pw correct, app will not connect to hub. any suggestions?

Comment

The app usually gives an error message when you cannot log on. What did it say?

What is the model # of the Hub you are using?

Comment

There could be a number of different factors that could be causing the issue you are experiencing. Some possible reasons for the app not functioning properly include:

There may be an issue with the app itself, such as a bug or a compatibility issue with your device or operating system.
            There may be a problem with your devices, such as a lack of storage space, a hardware issue, or a problem with the operating system.
            There may be an issue with your internet connection, which could be causing problems with the app's ability to communicate with servers
            In order to troubleshoot the problem, it would be helpful to gather more information about the specific issue you are experiencing, as well as the device and operating system you are using. With this information, it may be possible to identify the cause of the problem and suggest a solution.

Last edited by INSTEON John; 01-01-2023, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KingLaird View Post
              I downloaded the Beta app and things seems to be working. Thanks.click here
              Hi Kinglaid,
              Which step configuration do you have step on Beta version of the app which is working for you?

I am curious to know because beta version app work just for a while for me and then I had to download it again...
              Last edited by Blost; 02-01-2023, 12:19 AM.

Comment

The Intelligent Hub app is installed on iOS and Android devices to enroll mobile devices and manage their access to their resources. See Working with Hub Services and Intelligent Hub App for detailed information.

Comment

The Beta software I downloaded seems to be functioning.
                  Last edited by INSTEON John; 03-24-2023, 11:31 AM. Reason: Removed hidden link

Comment

Necesito soporte ya que realice la compra de la licencia y no se ah realizado la activaciĆ³n

Comment

Originally posted by KingLaird View Post
                      I have a system based on an Insteon 2242-222 Hub. Returning after a business trip, I found the Hub not functioning. I have a new Hub 2245-222 that I am trying to install. The Insteon for Hub app is not compatible with a Samsung S10+. Does anyone know if there is an updated Insteon App that I can download?
                      Hi friend
                      Facing an Insteon Hub challenge post-trip is frustrating. Transitioning to the new 2245-222 Hub is a wise move. Check for compatibility updates to ensure smooth functionality with your Samsung S10+.

Comment

You should check the latest version of this app. It functions very well and perfectly on both iOS and Android devices.
                        Last edited by INSTEON John; 08-16-2023, 09:37 AM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

The Beta software I downloaded is working fine. Candy Crush

Comment

Hi Guys,
                            Unfortunately, as of my last knowledge update in September 2021, I'm not aware of any updated Insteon app compatible with a Samsung S10. It's recommended to visit the official Insteon website or app store for the latest information on app compatibility and updates. You could also consider reaching out to Insteon customer support for assistance with your new Hub installation.
                            Last edited by INSTEON John; 08-25-2023, 01:09 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Originally posted by lauryfrieses View Post
                              The Beta software I downloaded is working fine.
                              I also downloaded the Beta software, but for me it work's for a while and then I need to download it again.
                              Last edited by INSTEON John; 11-07-2023, 04:37 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Working...
                              X